Saturday, December 5, 2009

Second Week Of Field

Well here it has come our second week of field. It was another great experience. I started to learn the students names! Which made all the difference. But life is good, we were going to start teaching this past Thursday but our teacher had to go get some training so she wasn't there for Thursday or Friday. Which was a good thing for us!! Another weekend to prepare our lessons. But man I am really understanding how useless substitutes really are. My partner and I both were to take part of the lesson during the math test. Simply because we were doing this the substitute totally turned the class over to us at the end of the day. Let me tell you that was terrible. The students wouldn't listen to a word that I said and I was ready to leave at the end of the day. Other than that everything went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment